- Sun11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Mon4:00 PM - 9:00 PM11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Tue4:00 PM - 9:00 PM11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Wed11:00 AM - 2:00 PM4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thu4:00 PM - 9:00 PM11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Fri11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sat11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Order Delivery & Pickup Online
- Penne Alla Vodka
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Calamari Fritti
- Lobster Ravioli
- Chicken Marsala
- Garden Vegetables Pizza
About Bella Cucina
- It didn’t take long for Roza to ignite the flame under her family. In 2001, Roza and Jay Hamzei came to America to share Italian food. They started off small, first, Venice Pizzeria which they bought and quickly turned into the place to go for the best pizza in town. On any given day, you could walk by and catch sight of both Roza and Jay delighting customers and even sneak a peak at their son, Vahid making his famous pizzas after his school day was done.
In 2005, Roza and Jay sold Venice Pizzeria and embarked on manufacturing what was to become Bella Cucina. The Hamzeis opened the first Bella Cucina in Canyon Country and quickly worked around-the-clock to ensure the restaurant’s success.
Affectionately deemed “Little Bella” the Italian eatery quickly became known for its warm and friendly ambiance. More people began coming and coming. Eventually, a bigger space was inevitable – Enter “Big Bella” in 2008. Although the second Bella Cucina was situated on the famous restaurant row in Valencia, the move did not come without its problems and compromisesand at the end of a year, Roza and Jay decided on a return to what works best. A little something smaller, a little more family and more food!
Today, Bella Cucina remains family owned and operated and has spent the greater part of seven years building the name that has become synonymous with authentic Italian cuisine. What began as humble beginnings off the corner of Soledad and Sierra Highway, now emerges as the beacon of Santa Clarita dining - Bella Cucina, Saugus is quickly becoming the spot everyone congregates to: enjoying the best food, drinks and atmosphere around town. Even though the location has changed the longevity of the Bella Cucina family and food remain intact. Signature dishes such as the Penne alla Vodka, Chicken Tequila, vegetarian dishes in addition to an exquisite seafood menu, are not to be missed and are just a brief snapshot of the plethora of delicious dishes our restaurant has to offer. Recently rated in the top five Italian Restaurants in LA by CitySearch.com, Bella Cucina boasts a diversified and dynamic menu, lunch specials, full bar and a spacious patio where patrons are invited to eat, lounge and sip away the seasons all year long.